28 February 2008

Effects of "Shock"

Some 35 missiles fired at Ashkelon and Sderot on second day of massive Palestinian offensive

I'm sitting here at the end of my workday, trying to make a shopping list for Shabbat when I should be cooking already instead of just planning what to make. The thought enters my mind that maybe I should make something that doesn't have to be kept on the platta since if the electric station in Ashkelon takes a big hit we might lose electricity.

In half an hour, I've written three items. Just can't concentrate on it. I keep going back to the headlines over and over and wondering where we are heading this time around. We're going in circles, but it's more of a spiral that is taking us higher and higher each time around, so that we will have just than much farther to fall when it comes to that.

Hashem have mercy on His people!

Ashkelon Under Rocket Attack

Minister Cohen: 'We're at war – let's act like it'

Funeral procession for Qassam victim Roni Yechiyah gets underway

(May his memory be a blessing and may his family be comforted among all those who mourn in Tzion and Yerushalayim)

2 comments:

  1. Midrash Tanchuma: "When you go forth to war against your enemies, fight them like enemies. Just as they would have no mercy on you, have no mercy on them."

    PS Great blog here. I'll blogroll you. Would you reciprocate?

    ReplyDelete