"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

27 July 2008

My FIRST Blog Challenge

This is a first for me. I think I’ve been “tagged” in something called a “Blog Challenge.” As I understand it, this means I have to list my seven favorite blogs.

All of my favorite blogs---those that I read everyday---complement my own in some way. I don’t blog as a hobby. I view it as a mitzvah. I see myself as a cyber-warrior battling for the hearts and minds of Jews in order to wean them away from Western-oriented thinking and prepare us for the impending redemption. I hope, thereby, to “hasten it” even “in its time.”

My favorite blogs are those that provide me with new information or encouragement. They are (minus Esser Agorot since he just did the "challenge") …

The Key to Redemption --- Not just because it is my daughter's blog (and yes, a mother can learn from her daughter), but because it is one of the most important and valuable sources of information in the battle with Eisav. Go get 'em Geula Girl!

Mystical Paths --- Offers a lot of Breslov-style spiritual encouragement and lessons in emunah of which we never have enough.

Dreaming of Moshiach --- Chock full of redemption oriented information including dreams and pronouncements by mekubalim; stories that build emuna and bitachon.

HaKeitz HaMeguleh --- Chock so full of redemption-related translations from Chaz"l as well as many chiddushim, you may never figure it all out!

The Torah Revolution --- This is a new one for me. Ben-Yehudah made me aware of it in his last Haveil Havalim. Now I read it every day. If we can get Bnei Yisrael to understand that Western democracy is not good for the Jews, that's half the battle already!

Side Note: I went to a shiur to hear about the special significance of the motzei shvi'it year---the year following the shmitta year, as in 5769---and no one really perked up to the information until "Obama" came up and all they wanted to talk about then were the US elections. People, there probably are not even going to BE US elections!

For Zion's Sake --- This blog encourages me because the posts reveal a heart connected to Torat Yisrael, Eretz Yisrael and Am Yisrael. He has a lot of compassion for his brothers and a great love for his land and respect for the Torah. Reading it picks up my spirits.

Yeranen Yaakov --- another great source of geula-related info and encouragement. My only complaint and the only reason it comes in last is because he doesn't post often enough!

Well, that was pretty painless. Thanks Ben-Yehudah!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully put. G-d bless you. You and your daughter! :)

    Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me even though I don't post often enough. I wish I had the time to post more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including me. Let's continue to fight for the Truth.

    ReplyDelete