"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

29 March 2011

For the Record

23 Adar II 5771

I am an Israeli citizen and not a citizen of any other country.
I have no Congressman to write to and wouldn't if I did.
I put no faith in America or American policy (or the Erev Rav Regime for that matter).
I do not look for or ask for or accept money (or "help" in any form) from chutz la'aretz.

I can't stand Sarah Palin.
I detest Glen Beck.
Not only do I not watch Fox News (no tv), I won't even visit their website.

I am in favor of the death penalty for missionaries, just as the Torah says.
I am in favor of genocide as it applies to Amalek and the "seven nations," just as the Torah says. (There's a difference between genocide against a people who never did any harm and genocide of a people who are sworn to wipe you out.)
If there is a choice between an IDF soldier and an Arab non-combatant civilian, the civilian should die.

I don't believe there can be real mercy without justice.
I hold Jews who are better xians than the xians in contempt.
I hold Jews who run after the goyim and seek their "support" and praise in disdain.
I pity the Jews who can not or will not make aliyah to Eretz Yisrael.
I don't believe that most people really want the Mashiach to come. And when he does, they are going to be majorly put out, if not downright antagonistic.

I want to believe Rabbi Ben Artzi. I'd like to think that all the Jews will make it and that Hashem is as mild-mannered as He comes across when the Rabbi speaks of Him. But I'm very doubtful. I'd like to be convinced.

Hashem help and save Your people!

No comments:

Post a Comment