"Egypt" Loses Its Power Over Israel on the 15th of Nissan

"...and on the 15th of Nisan they will in the future be redeemed from subjugation to exile.” (Tanhuma, Bo 9)

05 April 2011

Can you bear the words of the true prophets?

1 Nisan 5771

Another very good reason for not posting anything Jewish and Israeli in English:

The thoroughly nasty xians have already taken hold of it, just like they do anything with any kedusha whatsoever!! Chaval! Well, they won't be getting any more ammunition from me!

And for those who are seemingly so worried about chillul Hashem. Take a look in the mirror!

(Yechezkel 36) "...I scattered them among the nations, and they were dispersed through the countries. According to their way and their misdeeds did I judge them. And they entered the nations where they came, and they profaned My Holy Name, inasmuch as it was said of them, 'These are the people of the Lord, and they have come out of His land.' But I had pity on My Holy Name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the nations to which they had come."

We just finished observing the festival of Purim where we were supposed to internalize this lesson. For is this not precisely what brought about Haman's evil decree? King Koresh issued a proclamation allowing the Jews to return to Eretz Yisrael from their Babylonian captivity in fulfillment of Yirmiyahu's prophecy, but the Jews wanted to remain in exile. Achashverosh's banquet, which the Jews of Bavel enthusiastically attended, was celebrating the fact that this prophecy was proven "false." G-d forbid!

And lest you think Hashem is going to grant you your wish to settle permanently outside His Land, think again! You don't want anything to do with the precious, holy Land of Israel? Fine, you'll have your wish, but don't think you are going to be allowed to remain in the exile, continuing to desecrate the Holy One's Name indefinitely!

(Yechezkel 20) "...As I live, says the Lord God, surely with a strong hand and with an outstretched arm and with poured out fury, will I reign over you. And I shall take you out of the peoples, and I shall gather you from the lands in which you were scattered, with a strong hand and with an outstretched arm and with poured out fury. And I shall bring you to the wilderness of the peoples, and I shall contend with you there face to face. As I contended with your forefathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I contend with you, says the Lord God. And I shall cause you to pass under the rod, and I shall bring you into the transmission of the covenant. And I shall separate from you those who rebel and those who transgress against Me; from the land of their sojournings I shall take them, but to the land of Israel they shall not come, and you will know that I am the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment