11 June 2013

The mask has been pulled off



4 Tamuz 5773

God bless and protect Edward Snowden, his family and his friends.

27 Edward Snowden Quotes About U.S. Government Spying That Should Send A Chill Up Your Spine

#3 "The government has granted itself power it is not entitled to. There is no public oversight....

#7 "Any analyst at any time can target anyone. Any selector, anywhere...

#11 "Even if you're not doing anything wrong, you're being watched and recorded.

#12 "Allowing the U.S. government to intimidate its people with threats of retaliation for revealing wrongdoing is contrary to the public interest."

#17 "I had been looking for leaders, but I realized that leadership is about being the first to act."

#19 "The great fear that I have regarding the outcome for America of these disclosures is that nothing will change. [People] won't be willing to take the risks necessary to stand up and fight to change things... And in the months ahead, the years ahead, it's only going to get worse.

#21 "You can't come up against the world's most powerful intelligence agencies and not accept the risk."

#24 "I understand that I will be made to suffer for my actions, and that the return of this information to the public marks my end."

#25 "There’s no saving me."

#26 "The only thing I fear is the harmful effects on my family, who I won't be able to help any more. That's what keeps me up at night."

#27 "I do not expect to see home again."

Michael of The Economic Collapse Blog:

As an American, I am deeply disturbed that the U.S. government is embarrassing itself in front of the rest of the world like this.

The fact that we are collecting trillions of pieces of information on people all over the planet is a massive embarrassment and the fact that our politicians are defending this practice now that it has been exposed is a massive embarrassment.

If the U.S. government continues to act like a Big Brother police state, then the rest of the world will eventually conclude that is exactly what we are. At that point we become the "bad guy" and we lose all credibility with the rest of the planet.

This is how it has always been, only now the mask has been removed and the illusion of righteousness has been stripped away to reveal the true nature of Eisav.  And it isn't pretty is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment