25 December 2013

The Valley of God's Judgment

23 Tevet 5774

"'Son of man, set your face toward Gog, [toward] the land of Magog,...And you shall say; So said the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, Gog,... I shall put hooks into your jaws and bring you forth and all your army...And you will ascend upon My people Israel like a cloud to cover the earth; at the end of days it will be, and I shall bring you upon My land in order that the nations recognize Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog.'" (Yechezkel 38.2-4, 16)

"I will gather all the nations and I will take them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and I will contend with them there concerning My people and My heritage, Israel, which they scattered among the nations, and My land they divided. ...The nations shall be aroused and shall go up to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, for there I will sit to judge all the nations from around. (Yoel 4.2, 12)

Kerry’s revisions for US troops on Jordan Valley border...

In the face of stiff Palestinian opposition, US Secretary of State John Kerry has stepped back from the American security plan for Israeli troops to secure the Jordan Valley border for an agreed period, in favor of deploying US forces,.... American and Israeli security experts agree that the revised Kerry security proposals would in practice enlist US soldiers out for the first time to defend Israel’s eastern border.... (Read the whole thing.  It's unbelievable.)

The Jordan Valley - where the Nation of Israel first entered the Promised Land, where the Walls of Jericho fell and where the cities of Sodom and Amorrah lie buried at the lowest spot on earth. Will this be the place of God's final judgment on the nations?

I think they have been waiting for a 'plausible' reason to invade Israel for a long, long time.

1 comment:

  1. The Obama Code in Sefer Yechezkiel is located exactly within the first paragraph above. In Sefer Yechezkiel 38:2, start with the aleph in the word Nasi and skip every 7th letter to spell Obama.
    It says, "President Obama" and after his name, the posuk continues with "Hashem is against you, Gog."

    ReplyDelete